Thank you for your interest in applying to the Board of Trustees at Hawkins County Library System. Please see the information below regarding the Trustee Application Process.
Download the Application Packet. Please read the application packet. Complete the application and email to the Library System Director (Yvonne Woytovich) by email at director(at)hawkinslibraries.org. Applications may also be mailed to Hawkins County Library System Administrative Office, PO Box 454, Surgoinsville TN 37873.
Your application will be kept confidential and on file at the Library Admin office.
There are 5 steps to the Trustee Application Process.
- Applications are accepted by the Board’s Nominating Committee to identify and evaluate potential board candidates.
- Trustee candidates meet with the Library Director to learn about the position, ask questions, and learn about the library
- Applicants interview with the Nominating Committee
- Applicants are voted upon by the board of trustees for recommendation of appointment.
- Applicants are appointed by the appropriate government body (city, town, or county government) for official appointment to the Board of Trustees.
Hawkins County Library
PO Box 454
Surgoinsville, TN 37873USA